Explore our growing network
Cambridge is the international education partner of more American schools and universities than any other organization.
Get started today
Explore your options with Cambridge
Recruitment and Admissions
Attract high quality international applicants; leverage our established connections abroad
Uniting the efforts of your admissions team and our marketing and recruitment efforts, we highlight the attributes of your school that attract an international audience. Our results-driven approach and in-depth understanding of the markets we work in attract high quality international applicants.
- Foreign market entry and launch of country-specific marketing campaigns
- Brand management and recruitment advising
- In-person representation and promotion abroad
- Admissions and enrollment services, including student interview monitoring and bi-lingual enrollment and immunization support
Homestay and Boarding
A nationwide network of host families and local staff support host families and international students
We specialize in bringing on-the-ground residential support to international student programs across the country. Trained staff members are committed to the success of each student, providing arrangements and oversight of accommodations that are welcoming, safe and supportive.
- Host family recruitment
- Robust homestay applicant screening
- Student arrival and orientation to life in America
- Local staff check-in and monitor student progress and well-being
- Financial planning, real estate scouting and planning
- Legal and zoning research and execution
- Investment and renovations of existing or newly constructed facilities
- Day-to-day operations and facilities management, including daily transportation, food and health needs, and academic and acculturation support.
Administrative, Academic and Acculturation Support
Peace of mind that your students will succeed
Our support services are rooted in superior customer service and years of experience assisting our partners and students. We understand and value the perspectives of all stakeholders – educators, parents, hosts and students – and help them realize their shared goals.
- Professional development for faculty and staff’s cultural competency
- Enroll international students for accident and sickness benefit insurance.
- Regular, translated updates on student progress and wellness.
- Hire Academic Support instructors who will implement the College Prep Language and Culture curriculum
- Additional tutoring services for students who need academic improvement or academic acceleration.
- College counseling courses for advanced international students
- Multi-day orientation seminar for students in their home country
- Regular monitoring and translated updates on student progress and wellness to natural parents
- Mediation and strategies for schools and students to assist acculturation